South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, July 19, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 3 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 3 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly steady to 2 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 8 to 9 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---*4.91 at Kingstree; *4.91 at Lynchburg; n/a and *n/a
at Estill; Processors---5.64 at Orangeburg 2; 7.63 and *5.65 at Monetta; 5.89
and *5.52 at Sumter; 5.31 and *5.31 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.24 at Kingstree; *12.24 at Lynchburg; No Bid
at Orangeburg 2; n/a and *n/a at Estill; Processors---16.41 and *12.64 at
Kershaw; Export---*12.54 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---5.04 at Kingstree; 5.04 at Lynchburg; n/a at Estill;
Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 4.91 12.24 5.04
Lynchburg 4.91 12.24 5.04
Estill n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
Orangeburg 2 5.64
Monetta 7.63 5.65
Sumter 5.89 5.52
Cassatt 5.31 5.31
Kershaw 16.41 12.64
Mt. Pleasant 12.54
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals