South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Tuesday June 25, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 3 to 9 cents lower; one location 4 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 8 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat was mostly 1 to 14 cents lower; one location steady.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 2 to 3 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mostly 7 cents lower; one location 5 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.57 at Kingstree; *5.57 at Lynchburg; 6.87 and 5.77
at Estill; Processors---6.77 at Orangeburg 2; 7.97 and *6.26 at Monetta; 7.43 and
*6.21 at Sumter; 7.06 and *5.84 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.07 at Kingstree; *12.07 at Lynchburg; 14.35 at
Orangeburg 2; 15.04 and *12.49 at Estill; Processors---15.39 and *12.69 at Kershaw;
Export---12.59 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---5.75 at Anderson; 5.76 at Kingstree; 5.76 at Lynchburg;
5.76 at Estill; Processors---5.76 at Orangeburg 2; 5.76 at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.57 12.07 5.76
Lynchburg 5.57 12.07 5.76
Orangeburg 2 14.35
Estill 6.87 5.77 15.04 12.49 5.76
Orangeburg 2 6.77 5.76
Monetta 7.97 6.26
Sumter 7.43 6.21 5.76
Cassatt 7.06 5.84
Kershaw 15.39 12.69
Mt. Pleasant 12.59
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease