South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, May 03, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 1 lower, one location 20 lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 15 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 to 6 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 16 to 26 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mostly 4 to 8 cents lower; one location 16 higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.58 at Kingstree; *5.58 at Lynchburg; 7.02 and
*5.80 at Estill; Processors---6.81 at Orangeburg 2; 7.81 and *6.29 at Monetta;
7.44 and *6.24 at Sumter; 7.11 and *5.93 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---No bid at Anderson; *11.60 at Kingstree; *11.60
at Lynchburg; 12.97 at Orangeburg; 14.06 and *12.00 at Estill; Processors---
14.57 and *12.11 at Kershaw; Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.51 at Anderson; *5.69 at Kingstree *5.69 at
Lynchburg; 6.00 and *6.00 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.79
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.58 11.60 5.69
Lynchburg 5.58 11.60 5.69
Estill 7.02 5.80 14.06 12.00 6.00 6.00
Monetta 7.81 6.29
Sumter 7.44 6.24 5.79
Cassatt 7.11 5.93
Kershaw 14.57 12.11
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company