South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, November 21, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
Notice: No report will be issued on Thursday, November 22, 2012 and Friday,
November 23, 2012 in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday and the day
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 1 to 4 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 4 to 8 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 2 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 3 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.21 at Kingstree; 7.21 at Lynchburg; 7.61 and *6.44
at Estill; Processors---7.61 at Orangeburg 2; 8.34 at Monetta; 8.16 and *6.68
at Sumter; 7.61 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.33 at Anderson; 13.08 at Kingstree; 13.37 at
Lynchburg; 13.18 at Orangeburg; 13.68 at Estill; Processors---n/a at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.01 at Anderson; 7.21 at Kingstree; *7.51 at
Lynchburg; 7.45 and *7.82 at Estill Processors---*7.71 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.33 8.01
Kingstree 7.21 13.08 7.21
Lynchburg 7.21 13.37 7.51
Orangeburg 2 13.18
Estill 7.61 6.44 13.68 7.45 7.82
Orangeburg 2 7.61
Sumter 8.16 6.68 7.71
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto