South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, November 16, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 to 6 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 19 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 8 cents lower to 6 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 9 cents lower to 7 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.07 at Kingstree; 7.06 at Lynchburg; 7.47 and *6.28
at Estill; Processors---7.27 at Orangeburg 2; 8.20 at Monetta; 8.02 and *6.53 at
Sumter; 7.47 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.08 at Anderson; 12.83 at Kingstree; 13.14 at
Lynchburg; 12.93 at Orangeburg; 13.43 at Estill; Processors---13.58 at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.95 at Anderson; 7.07 at Kingstree; *7.45 at
Lynchburg; 7.38 and *7.76 at Estill Processors---*7.55 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.08 7.95
Kingstree 7.07 12.83 7.07
Lynchburg 7.06 13.14 7.45
Orangeburg 2 12.93
Estill 7.47 6.28 13.43 7.38 7.76
Orangeburg 2 7.27
Sumter 8.02 6.53 7.55
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease