South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Tuesday, November 06, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 4 to 6 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 3 to 17 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 5 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.21 at Kingstree; 7.20 at Lynchburg; 7.61 and *6.58
at Estill; Processors---7.41 at Orangeburg 2; 8.36 at Monetta; 8.16 and *6.83 at
Sumter; 7.61 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---14.41 at Anderson; 14.17 at Kingstree; 14.50 at
Lynchburg; 14.26 at Orangeburg; 14.76 at Estill; Processors---14.91 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.29 at Anderson; *No Bid at Kingstree; *7.76 at
Lynchburg; 7.77 and 8.05 at Estill Processors---*7.71 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.41 8.29
Kingstree 7.21 14.17 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.20 14.50 7.76
Orangeburg 2 14.26
Estill 7.61 6.58 14.76 7.77 8.05
Orangeburg 2 7.41
Sumter 8.16 6.83 7.71
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto