South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, October 12, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 20 to 21 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 26 to 28 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 19 to 21 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.32 at Kingstree; 7.32 at Lynchburg; 7.73 and
*6.63 at Estill; Processors---7.53 at Orangeburg 2; 8.37 at Monetta; 8.27 at
Sumter; 7.73 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.47 at Anderson *14.52 at Kingstree; *14.66 at
Lynchburg; 14.97 and *14.97 at Estill; Processors---15.53 and *15.03 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Vance; *No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.91 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *7.81 at
Lynchburg; 7.57 and *7.71 at Estill Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.47 7.91
Kingstree 7.32 14.52 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.32 14.66 7.81
Estill 7.73 6.63 14.97 14.97 7.57 7.71
Orangeburg 2 7.53
Kershaw 15.53 15.03
Vance No Bid
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.