South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, October 12, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 20 to 21 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 26 to 28 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 19 to 21 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.32 at Kingstree; 7.32 at Lynchburg; 7.73 and
*6.63 at Estill; Processors---7.53 at Orangeburg 2; 8.37 at Monetta; 8.27 at
Sumter; 7.73 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.47 at Anderson *14.52 at Kingstree; *14.66 at
Lynchburg; 14.97 and *14.97 at Estill; Processors---15.53 and *15.03 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Vance; *No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.91 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *7.81 at
Lynchburg; 7.57 and *7.71 at Estill Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.47 7.91
Kingstree 7.32 14.52 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.32 14.66 7.81
Estill 7.73 6.63 14.97 14.97 7.57 7.71
Orangeburg 2 7.53
Kershaw 15.53 15.03
Vance No Bid
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism