North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Jul 19 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was steady to 3 cents higher. Prices were 5.65-7.39,
mostly 5.65-6.44 at the feed mills, and 6.14-6.49, mostly 6.14 at the
elevators. New Crop: 4.91-5.45.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 21 cents higher. Prices were 16.40 at the
processors, 16.01 at the feed mills, and 15.36-16.21, mostly 16.00 at the
elevators. New Crop: 11.99-12.59.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 4 cents higher. Prices were 5.15-5.85,
mostly 5.84 at the elevators.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 6.44 5.36 5.54
Cofield 6.77 5.01 16.01 12.59
Roaring River 7.39
Rose Hill 5.65
Pantego #2 6.44 5.00
Clement 4.96 12.26 5.17
Creswell 6.44 16.00 5.84
Elizabeth City 6.49 4.91 15.76 12.44 5.85
Monroe 16.21 12.44 5.15
Norwood 6.14 5.16 15.36 11.99 5.34
Warsaw #2 6.39 5.45
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 16.40 602.40
Raleigh 16.40 602.40
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.