North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Apr 26 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 1 to 5 cents lower. Prices were 6.84-7.24, mostly
6.94-7.09 at the feed mills, and 6.59-7.24, mostly 6.60 at the elevators.
New Crop: 5.14-5.74.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 7 to 19 cents higher. Prices were 14.61 at the
processors, 14.46 at the feed mills, and 13.96-14.30, mostly 14.30 at the
elevators. New Crop: 11.35-11.95.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 11 cents lower. Prices were 5.93 at the
elevators. New Crop: 5.85-6.23.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 6.95 5.69
Cofield 6.84 5.24 14.46 11.95
Roaring River 7.24
Rose Hill 6.94
Statesville 6.94 7.48
Pantego #2 7.09 5.14
Creswell 6.64 14.30 6.22
Elizabeth City 6.59 5.14 14.21 11.80 6.23
Monroe 14.21 11.80 5.93
Norwood 6.60 5.39 13.96 11.35 5.85
Warsaw #2 7.24 5.74
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.61 472.90
Raleigh 14.61 472.90
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.