North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Monday, Apr 8 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 4 cents higher. Prices were 6.73-7.18, mostly 6.73-
6.83 at the feed mills, and 6.53-7.13, mostly 6.78 at the elevators. New
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 17 cents higher. Prices were 14.18 at the
processors, 14.03 at the feed mills, and 13.38-13.78, mostly 13.78 at the
elevators. New Crop: 11.57-12.17.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 8 cents higher. Prices were 6.12 at the
elevators. New Crop: 5.85-6.48.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.18 5.77
Cofield 6.84 5.32 14.03 12.17
Roaring River 7.18
Rose Hill 6.83
Statesville 6.83 7.72
Pantego #2 6.73 5.22
Creswell 6.53 13.78 6.47
Elizabeth City 6.54 5.22 13.78 12.02 6.48
Monroe 13.57 12.03 6.12
Norwood 6.78 5.47 13.38 11.57 5.85
Warsaw #2 7.13 5.82
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.18 433.30
Raleigh 14.18 433.30
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.