North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Mar 8 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 12 to 13 cents higher. Prices were 7.03-7.89, mostly
7.03-7.48 at the feed mills, and 7.34-8.05, mostly 7.49 at the elevators.
New Crop: 5.37-5.97.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were mixed. Prices were 15.01 at the processors,
14.91 at the feed mills, and 14.31-14.68, mostly 14.48 at the elevators. New
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 1 cent higher. Prices were mostly 6.77 at
the elevators. New Crop: 5.99-6.81.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.89 5.92
Cofield 7.59 5.47 14.91 12.54
Roaring River 7.88
Rose Hill 7.48
Statesville 7.75 7.50
Pantego #2 7.03 5.37
Clement 5.67 14.52 12.27 6.35
Creswell 7.50 14.48 6.28
Elizabeth City 7.34 5.37 14.66 12.39 6.77 6.29
Monroe 14.51 12.39 5.99
Norwood 7.49 5.62 14.31 11.94 6.56
Warsaw #2 8.05 5.97 6.81
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.01 480.20
Raleigh 15.01 480.20
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.