North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Wednesday, Dec 19 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 17 to 18 cents lower. Prices were 6.93-7.73, mostly
6.93-7.50 at the feed mills, and 6.98-7.33, mostly 7.33 at the elevators.
New Crop: 6.29-6.59.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 29 cents lower. Prices were 14.11 at the
processors, 14.07 at the feed mills, and 13.57-14.02, mostly 13.77 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.26-12.81.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.73 6.59
Cofield 7.23 14.07 12.81
Roaring River 7.73
Rose Hill 7.50
Statesville 7.53 8.65
Pantego #2 6.93
Clement 6.42 13.97 7.20
Creswell 7.28 13.77 7.53
Elizabeth City 6.98 14.02 12.66 7.53
Monroe 13.72 7.34
Norwood 7.33 6.29 13.62 12.26 7.06
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.11 491.50
Raleigh 14.11 491.50
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company