North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Wednesday, Dec 19 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 17 to 18 cents lower. Prices were 6.93-7.73, mostly
6.93-7.50 at the feed mills, and 6.98-7.33, mostly 7.33 at the elevators.
New Crop: 6.29-6.59.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 29 cents lower. Prices were 14.11 at the
processors, 14.07 at the feed mills, and 13.57-14.02, mostly 13.77 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.26-12.81.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.73 6.59
Cofield 7.23 14.07 12.81
Roaring River 7.73
Rose Hill 7.50
Statesville 7.53 8.65
Pantego #2 6.93
Clement 6.42 13.97 7.20
Creswell 7.28 13.77 7.53
Elizabeth City 6.98 14.02 12.66 7.53
Monroe 13.72 7.34
Norwood 7.33 6.29 13.62 12.26 7.06
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.11 491.50
Raleigh 14.11 491.50
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014