North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Monday, Dec 10 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 2 to 7 cents lower. Prices were 7.20-8.00, mostly
7.20-7.77 at the feed mills, and 7.25-7.60, mostly 7.60 at the elevators.
New Crop: 6.52-6.82.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 2 cents higher. Prices were 14.49 at the
processors, 14.45 at the feed mills, and 13.94-14.40, mostly 14.14 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.60-13.15.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.95 6.82
Cofield 7.50 14.45 13.15
Roaring River 8.00
Rose Hill 7.77
Statesville 7.80 9.08
Pantego #2 7.20
Clement 7.28 14.03 7.31
Creswell 7.26 14.14 7.96
Elizabeth City 7.25 14.40 13.00 7.97
Monroe 14.10 7.67
Norwood 7.60 6.52 14.00 12.60 7.31
Warsaw #2 7.46
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.49 502.40
Raleigh 14.49 502.40
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta