North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Nov 16 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 6 cents higher. Prices were 7.47-8.02, mostly 7.64
at the feed mills, and 7.12-7.57, mostly 7.57 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 19 cents lower. Prices were 13.68 at the
processors, 13.63 at the feed mills, and 13.18-13.53, mostly 13.38 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.47 13.63
Roaring River 8.02
Rose Hill 7.64
Statesville 7.77 8.88
Clement 7.15 13.32 7.03
Creswell 7.12 13.38 7.85
Elizabeth City 7.27 13.53 7.86
Norwood 7.57 13.23 7.61
Warsaw #2 7.47
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 13.68 479.60
Raleigh 13.68 479.60
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants