North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Tuesday, Nov 06, 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 5 to 6 cents higher. Prices were 7.31-8.16, mostly
7.31-7.78 at the feed mills, and 7.26-7.71, mostly 7.71 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 12 cents higher. Prices were 15.01 at the
processors, 14.96 at the feed mills, and 14.51-14.86, mostly 14.71 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was not established. New Crop: 7.31-8.20.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.66 14.96
Roaring River 8.16
Rose Hill 7.78
Statesville 7.91 9.27
Pantego #2 7.31
Clement 7.39 14.55 7.31
Creswell 7.26 14.71 8.19
Elizabeth City 7.46 14.86 8.20
Norwood 7.71 14.66 7.95
Warsaw #2 7.61
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.01 532.70
Raleigh 15.01 532.70
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Karrie Gonzalez Market Reporter 919-707-3156
No matching related articles at this time.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease