North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Thursday, Oct 25 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was mixed. Prices were 7.32-8.17, mostly 7.32-7.79 at
the feed mills, and 7.27-7.72, mostly 7.72 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 6 cents lower. Prices were 15.84 at the
processors, 14.89-15.49 at the feed mills, and 15.09-15.34, mostly 15.19 at
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.52 15.49
Roaring River 8.17
Rose Hill 7.79
Selma 7.32 14.89 7.34
Statesville 7.92 9.22
Pantego #2 7.32
Clement 7.54 15.15 7.44
Creswell 7.27 15.19 8.07
Elizabeth City 7.32 15.34 8.07
Norwood 7.72 15.14 7.82
Warsaw #2 7.62
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.84 531.40
Raleigh 15.84 531.40
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.