North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Oct 5 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 9 cents lower. Prices were 7.38-8.13, mostly 7.38-
7.62 at the feed mills, and 7.33-7.73, mostly 7.73 at the elevators. New
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were steady to 75 cents lower. Prices were 15.26 at
the processors, 15.52 at the feed mills, and 15.02-15.22, mostly 15.06 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.47-15.37.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 8.03 6.69
Cofield 7.53 15.52 15.37
Roaring River 8.13
Rose Hill 7.62
Selma 7.38 14.77
Statesville 7.98 9.17
Pantego #2 7.38
Clement 7.55 15.03 7.44
Creswell 7.33 15.06 7.80
Elizabeth City 7.38 15.22 15.22 7.80
Norwood 7.73 6.39 15.02 12.47 7.55
Warsaw #2 7.62
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.26 511.20
Raleigh 15.26 511.20
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.