Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Mon Jul 21, 2014 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 37.64- 38.39 dn 0.43 +150Q to+225 Q unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 420.70- 425.70 up 0.4 +40 Q to +45 Q unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 420.70- 430.70 up 0.4 +40 Q to +50 Q unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 130.00- 150.00 dn 5-unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 135.00- 150.00 dn 5-unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 12.1575- 12.6575 dn 1 +40 Q to +90 Q unch
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:13 c cam
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?