Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Tue Apr 15, 2014 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 42.08- 42.33 up 0.57 -75 K to -50 K unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 492.40- 494.40 up 8.3-6.3 +5 K to +7 K unch-dn 2
46.5% Soybean Meal T 492.40- 502.40 up 8.3 +5 K to +15 K unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 190.00- 230.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 195.00- 230.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.2325- 14.8225 up 25-27 -78 K to -19 K unch-up 2
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:30 c cam
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight