Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Fri Jun 28, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 46.92- 47.42 up 0.02 +50 N to+100 N unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 508.30- 516.30 up 10.7 +18 N to +26 N unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 508.30- 516.30 up 10.7 +18 N to +26 N unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 175.00- 185.00 up 10-unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 175.00- 190.00 up 10-unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 15.0600- 15.8100 dn 1.5-up 3.5 +75 Q to+150 Q unch-up 5
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
13:50 c cam
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta