Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Mon May 06, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 49.76 dn 0.51 +100N unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 420.10- 421.10 dn 4.7 +7 K to +8 K unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 420.10- 428.10 dn 4.7 +7 K to +15 K unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 255.00 unch-dn 5
Soybean Hulls-pellets 255.00 unch-dn 5
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.0425- 14.6425 dn 18-16 +35 N to +95 N unch-up 2
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:43 c cam
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems