Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Thu Mar 14, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 48.09- 48.34 dn 0.18 -125K to-100 K unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 415.00 dn 3.9 -10 K unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 415.00- 420.00 dn 3.9 -10 K to -5 K unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 200.00- 205.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 205.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.3550- 14.6650 dn 11.5-9.5 -0 K to +31 K unch-up 2
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:45 c cam
No matching related articles at this time.
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals