Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Fri Nov 23, 2012 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 46.54- 47.79 up 0.51 -250Z to-125 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 428.60- 433.60 up 0.7 -0 Z to +5 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 428.60- 437.60 up 0.7 -0 Z to +9 Z unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 210.00- 215.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 210.00- 220.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 13.8375- 14.1075 up 10.5 -35 F to -8 F unch
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
12:32 c els
No matching related articles at this time.
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta