Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Tue Nov 06, 2012 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 46.68- 47.68 up 0.36 -200Z to-100 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 472.70- 475.70 up 3.7 -0 Z to +3 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 472.70- 479.70 up 3.7 -0 Z to +7 Z unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 205.00- 215.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 205.00- 220.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.7550- 15.0550 up 12.25-14.25 -40 F to -10 F unch-up 2
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:38 c cam
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.