Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Tue Nov 06, 2012 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 46.68- 47.68 up 0.36 -200Z to-100 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 472.70- 475.70 up 3.7 -0 Z to +3 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 472.70- 479.70 up 3.7 -0 Z to +7 Z unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 205.00- 215.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 205.00- 220.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.7550- 15.0550 up 12.25-14.25 -40 F to -10 F unch-up 2
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:38 c cam
No matching related articles at this time.
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Pilot program seeks to address honeybee-pesticide conundrum
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture