Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
Minneapolis, MN Mon Oct 08, 2012 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 49.43- 50.18 dn 0.26 -150Z to -75 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 460.50- 473.50 up 3.8 -18 V to -5 V unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 454.60- 473.50 dn 2.1-up 1.8 -18 Z to -5 V no comp
Soybean Hulls-bulk 185.00- 225.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 185.00- 225.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.9400- 15.2100 dn 0.5-up 9.5 -57 X to -30 X unch-up 10
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:29 c els
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.