Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Nov. 14, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 3:00 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 3 cents lower for a state average of 4.24.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 1 to 2 cents lower for a state average of 12.80.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 4.08 – 4.31 4.19 12.68 – 12.86 12.75
North Central 4.16 – 4.41 4.32 12.73 – 12.83 12.79
Northeast 4.18 – 4.29 4.23 12.67 – 12.95 12.78
Southwest 3.96 – 4.31 4.14 12.63 – 12.88 12.78
South Central 4.20 – 4.41 4.26 12.73 – 12.86 12.82
Southeast 3.94 – 4.33 4.19 12.78 – 13.11 12.92
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT DEC contract is -.02
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JAN contract is -.34
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report