Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Mon. Aug. 19, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 3:00 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 19 cents higher for a state average of 6.13.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 19 to 24 cents higher for a state average of 14.11.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 5.98 – 6.13 6.07 13.98 – 14.23 14.11
North Central 6.13 – 6.23 6.16 13.93 – 14.23 14.10
Northeast 6.02 – 6.28 6.16 13.58 – 14.31 13.95
Southwest 6.03 – 6.28 6.12 14.23 – 14.43 14.36
South Central 6.10 – 6.38 6.20 14.08 – 14.33 14.18
Southeast 5.68 – 6.20 6.07 13.82 – 14.07 13.99
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT SEPT contract is +1.20
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT SEPT contract is + .89
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company