Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Tues. July 30, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 3:00 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 6 to 17 cents higher for a state average of 5.69.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 16 to 18 cents lower for a state average of 12.90.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 5.45 – 5.71 5.59 12.65 – 12.83 12.72
North Central 5.65 – 5.96 5.71 12.73 – 13.10 12.87
Northeast 5.50 – 6.17 5.74 13.06 – 13.38 13.16
Southwest 5.61 – 5.86 5.74 12.53 – 12.83 12.66
South Central 5.60 – 5.71 5.66 12.78 – 13.03 12.95
Southeast 5.40 – 5.76 5.64 13.08 – 13.35 13.25
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT SEPT contract is +.73
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT AUG contract is - .60
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company