Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Fri. July 19, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 3:00 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 3 to 8 cents higher for a state average of 7.03.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 17 to 22 cents higher for a state average of 15.66.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.91 – 7.14 7.05 15.60 – 15.71 15.65
North Central 6.94 – 7.19 7.08 15.46 – 15.81 15.70
Northeast 6.78 – 7.09 7.01 15.47 – 15.71 15.60
Southwest 6.87 – 7.08 7.01 15.31 – 15.95 15.61
South Central 6.99 – 7.09 7.03 15.66 – 15.80 15.74
Southeast 6.76 – 6.99 6.86 15.44 – 15.76 15.61
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT SEPT contract is +1.59
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT AUG contract is +.75
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.