Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Fri. June 28, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 23 to 27 cents lower for a state average of 6.77.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally mixed from 2 cents higher to 3 cents lower for a state average of 15.43.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.57 – 6.82 6.73 15.24 – 15.52 15.37
North Central 6.72 – 6.89 6.80 15.21 – 15.53 15.33
Northeast 6.61 – 7.07 6.81 15.26 – 15.77 15.49
Southwest 6.52 – 6.81 6.70 15.51 – 15.70 15.60
South Central 6.65 – 6.82 6.72 15.36 – 15.66 15.44
Southeast 6.48 – 7.09 6.82 15.34 – 15.74 15.28
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is -.02
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is -.21
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.