Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. June 20, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 9 to 15 cents lower for a state average of 7.20.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 21 to 26 cents lower for a state average of 15.09.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.04 – 7.26 7.21 15.01 – 15.31 15.09
North Central 7.13 – 7.32 7.25 14.86 – 15.16 14.99
Northeast 7.12 – 7.28 7.19 14.88 – 15.33 15.01
Southwest 7.07 – 7.31 7.18 15.19 – 15.45 15.32
South Central 7.13 – 7.33 7.20 15.03 – 15.41 15.16
Southeast 6.98 – 7.20 7.13 14.97 – 15.23 15.14
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .47
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .12
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System