Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Fri. May 24, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 5 cents lower for a state average of 7.01.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 13 to 27 cents lower for a state average of 14.70.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.95 – 7.13 7.05 14.52 – 14.92 14.91
North Central 6.92 – 7.09 7.02 14.52 – 15.15 14.93
Northeast 6.87 – 7.09 6.96 14.55 – 14.80 14.97
Southwest 6.85 – 7.08 7.02 14.37 – 15.03 14.83
South Central 6.97 – 7.15 7.03 14.47 – 14.70 14.85
Southeast 6.83 – 7.04 6.96 14.62 – 14.90 15.01
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .44
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is -.07
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.