Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Mon. April 8, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 4 to 6 cents higher for a state average of 6.51.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 16 to 18 cents higher for a state average of 13.81.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.47 – 6.63 6.56 13.78 – 13.88 13.81
North Central 6.48 – 6.56 6.53 13.63 – 13.81 13.75
Northeast 6.32 – 6.60 6.49 13.64 – 13.87 13.77
Southwest 6.27 – 6.58 6.47 13.83 – 14.06 13.94
South Central 6.45 – 6.72 6.54 13.77 – 14.03 13.82
Southeast 6.21 – 6.53 6.44 13.76 – 13.90 13.83
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT May contract is + .18
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT May contract is +.03
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.