Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Fri. March 8, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 12 to 13 cents higher for a state average of 7.24.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 2 to 3 cents lower for a state average of 14.67.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.20 – 7.37 7.25 14.62 – 14.71 14.67
North Central 7.22 – 7.26 7.24 14.57 – 14.70 14.64
Northeast 7.10 – 7.35 7.25 14.48 – 14.75 14.60
Southwest 7.10 – 7.30 7.23 14.62 – 14.83 14.75
South Central 7.18 – 7.39 7.28 14.61 – 14.76 14.69
Southeast 7.12 – 7.28 7.22 14.60 – 14.93 14.71
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .21
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.04
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report