Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Fri. Feb. 8, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally steady to 2 cents lower for a state average of 7.15.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 34 to 35 cents lower for a state average of 14.35.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.14 – 7.26 7.19 14.30 – 14.41 14.36
North Central 7.14 – 7.19 7.16 14.22 – 14.34 14.31
Northeast 7.07 – 7.24 7.15 14.16 – 14.45 14.31
Southwest 7.00 – 7.22 7.15 14.27 – 14.53 14.41
South Central 7.07 – 7.28 7.12 14.37 – 14.43 14.38
Southeast 6.93 – 7.15 7.06 14.28 – 14.39 14.35
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .06
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.18
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.