Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Wed. Dec. 19, 2012 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 17 cents lower for a state average of 7.04.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 29 cents lower for a state average of 14.12.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.05 – 7.19 7.09 14.08 – 14.22 14.15
North Central 6.97 – 7.05 7.02 13.97 – 14.12 14.08
Northeast 6.87 – 7.11 7.01 13.91 – 14.18 14.03
Southwest 6.93 – 7.19 7.07 14.12 – 14.37 14.23
South Central 6.97 – 7.28 7.06 13.97 – 14.35 14.13
Southeast 6.85 - 7.08 6.98 14.01 – 14.23 14.12
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is + .01
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Jan contract is -.25
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease