Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Dec. 13, 2012 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 5 to 6 cents lower for a state average of 7.20.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 3 cents higher for a state average of 14.49.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.22 – 7.34 7.27 14.46 – 14.60 14.53
North Central 7.10 – 7.25 7.19 14.37 – 14.51 14.45
Northeast 7.04 – 7.26 7.16 14.29 – 14.49 14.38
Southwest 7.10 – 7.36 7.23 14.51 – 14.71 14.62
South Central 7.14 – 7.40 7.22 14.36 – 14.72 14.51
Southeast 7.02 - 7.22 7.16 14.42 – 14.57 14.48
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Mar contract is -.00
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Jan contract is -.27
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ports and River Receiving Systems