Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Oct. 11, 2012 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 36 cents higher for a state average of 7.61.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 25-26 cents higher for a state average of 15.02.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.55 – 7.70 7.61 15.03 – 15.09 15.05
North Central 7.51 – 7.68 7.58 14.94 – 15.04 15.00
Northeast 7.47 – 7.76 7.65 14.62 – 15.19 14.90
Southwest 7.50 – 7.80 7.62 14.88 – 15.09 15.03
South Central 7.54 – 7.93 7.65 15.00 – 15.11 15.03
Southeast 7.53 – 7.71 7.64 14.99 – 15.28 15.13
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Dec contract is - .12
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT Nov contract is -.46
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report