Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
Springfield, IL Wed, Nov 14, 2012 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 44.02-45.52 DN 2.41-DN 1.66 -300Z to -150Z DN 75-UNCH
48% Soybean Meal R 448.10-458.10 DN 42.60-DN 39.60 15Z to 25Z DN 3-UNCH
48% Soybean Meal T 453.10-463.10 DN 39.60 20Z to 30Z UNCH
Soybean Hulls-bulk 165.00-200.00 UP 5-UP 10
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.0500-14.4100 DN 98.5-DN 94.5 -3F to 33F UP 9-UP 13
Mostly 14.0500-14.1800 -3F to 10F
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News Service, Springfield, IL
In state only toll free 888-458-4787
No matching related articles at this time.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America