CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Jun 16, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 16, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.48-6.98
Northeast Colorado range 6.48-6.58
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.78-6.98
Cheyenne Wells 6.98
Southeast Colorado range 6.68-6.88
Southcentral Colorado range 6.02
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.38-6.58
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.38-6.58
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.58
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.17-4.79
Northeast Colorado range 4.16-4.56
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.18-4.46
Cheyenne Wells 4.23
Southeast Colorado range 4.56-4.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.06-4.34
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.16-4.34
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.06-4.17
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.34-7.52
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 2 to 4 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.48-13.55
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America