CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Jun 16, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 16, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.48-6.98
Northeast Colorado range 6.48-6.58
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.78-6.98
Cheyenne Wells 6.98
Southeast Colorado range 6.68-6.88
Southcentral Colorado range 6.02
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.38-6.58
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.38-6.58
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.58
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.17-4.79
Northeast Colorado range 4.16-4.56
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.18-4.46
Cheyenne Wells 4.23
Southeast Colorado range 4.56-4.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.06-4.34
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.16-4.34
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.06-4.17
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.34-7.52
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 2 to 4 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.48-13.55
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals