CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Jun 10, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 10, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.65-7.11
Northeast Colorado range 6.66-6.81
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.86-7.11
Cheyenne Wells 7.11
Southeast Colorado range 6.86-7.06
Southcentral Colorado range 6.20
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.56-6.76
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.56-6.76
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.76
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 to 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.22-4.75
Northeast Colorado range 4.19-4.50
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.23-4.51
Cheyenne Wells 4.28
Southeast Colorado range 4.61-4.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.11-4.38
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.16-4.38
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.11-4.16
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 9 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.43-7.61
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 1 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.76-13.85
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre