CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jan 03, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 03, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 12 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.19-6.37
Northeast Colorado range 6.05-6.23
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.23-6.33
Cheyenne Wells 6.33
Southeast Colorado range 6.31-6.41
Southcentral Colorado range 5.39
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.01-6.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.01-6.12
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.12-6.23
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.12-4.46
Northeast Colorado range 4.09-4.33
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.14-4.22
Cheyenne Wells 4.20
Southeast Colorado range 4.09-4.39
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.06-4.19
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.08-4.11
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.06-4.19
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 6 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.04-7.21
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 1 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.01-12.11
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-20.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America