CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Sep 19, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 19, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 9 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.92-7.00
Northeast Colorado range 6.64-6.77
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.92
Cheyenne Wells 6.92
Southeast Colorado range 6.87-6.97
Southcentral Colorado range 5.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.70-6.78
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.70-6.72
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.70-6.78
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.60-6.09
Northeast Colorado range 4.75-5.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.40-5.40
Cheyenne Wells 4.65
Southeast Colorado range 4.80-5.35
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.70-5.20
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.70-5.20
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.77-4.90
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 7 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.50-7.59
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.05-13.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.