CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Aug 16, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 16, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.93-6.99
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-6.93
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.83-6.93
Cheyenne Wells 6.93
Southeast Colorado range 6.88-6.93
Southcentral Colorado range 5.59
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.78-6.98
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.78-6.90
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.90-6.98
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 8 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.94-6.39
Northeast Colorado range 5.94-6.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.14-6.24
Cheyenne Wells 6.14
Southeast Colorado range 6.13-6.24
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.94-6.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 5.94-6.06
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.08-6.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 14 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.45-10.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.59-12.89
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-20.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.