CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Aug 16, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 16, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.93-6.99
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-6.93
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.83-6.93
Cheyenne Wells 6.93
Southeast Colorado range 6.88-6.93
Southcentral Colorado range 5.59
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.78-6.98
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.78-6.90
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.90-6.98
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 8 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.94-6.39
Northeast Colorado range 5.94-6.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.14-6.24
Cheyenne Wells 6.14
Southeast Colorado range 6.13-6.24
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.94-6.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 5.94-6.06
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.08-6.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 14 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.45-10.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.59-12.89
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-20.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- Arcadia Co-op to merge with Allied Cooperative
- Wisconsin's Biggest Weed contest winners announced
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Netafim USA announces strategic alliance with T-L Irrigation
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early Friday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting