CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Jul 30, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 30, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 6 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.06
Northeast Colorado range 6.76-6.96
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.81-6.91
Cheyenne Wells 6.91
Southeast Colorado range 6.86-6.91
Southcentral Colorado range 5.57
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.76-7.01
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.76-6.96
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.76-7.01
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 to 7 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.26-6.65
Northeast Colorado range 6.36-6.75
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.41-6.46
Cheyenne Wells 6.41
Southeast Colorado range 6.35-6.46
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.15-6.57
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.15-6.55
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.46-6.57
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 13 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 8.84-10.46
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 13 to 17 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.02-12.43
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range No Bid
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.