CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jul 19, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 19, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 3 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.00-7.15
Northeast Colorado range 6.75-7.07
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.90-7.00
Cheyenne Wells 7.00
Southeast Colorado range 6.95-7.00
Southcentral Colorado range 5.80
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.85-7.15
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.85-7.03
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.85-7.15
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.74-7.17
Northeast Colorado range 6.74-7.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.89-6.94
Cheyenne Wells 6.89
Southeast Colorado range 6.84-6.94
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.84-7.04
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.84-7.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.94-7.04
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 9.71-11.32
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 21 to 22 higher.
Southwest NE range 15.35-15.66
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?