CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Jun 25, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 25, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 11 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.89-6.94
Northeast Colorado range 6.63-6.83
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.64-7.04
Cheyenne Wells 7.04
Southeast Colorado range 6.84-7.03
Southcentral Colorado range 5.79
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.64-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.64-6.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.81-6.86
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.57-7.43
Northeast Colorado range 7.02-7.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.07-7.17
Cheyenne Wells 7.07
Southeast Colorado range 7.17-7.22
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.92-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.97-7.01
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.92-7.27
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 7 to 16 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.64-11.73
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 to 18 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.25-14.89
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?