CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Jun 25, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 25, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 11 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.89-6.94
Northeast Colorado range 6.63-6.83
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.64-7.04
Cheyenne Wells 7.04
Southeast Colorado range 6.84-7.03
Southcentral Colorado range 5.79
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.64-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.64-6.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.81-6.86
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.57-7.43
Northeast Colorado range 7.02-7.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.07-7.17
Cheyenne Wells 7.07
Southeast Colorado range 7.17-7.22
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.92-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.97-7.01
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.92-7.27
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 7 to 16 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.64-11.73
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 to 18 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.25-14.89
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting