CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release Date*
Greeley, CO Fri May 24, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Next Release Date will be Tue May 28, 2013*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 24, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 9 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.21-7.35
Northeast Colorado range 6.70-7.12
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.06-7.18
Cheyenne Wells 7.18
Southeast Colorado range 7.21-7.26
Southcentral Colorado range 6.20
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.96-7.16
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.96-7.09
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.09-7.16
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.57-7.37
Northeast Colorado range 6.93-7.20
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.87-6.97
Cheyenne Wells 6.97
Southeast Colorado range 7.10-7.22
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.82-7.07
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.82-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.94-7.07
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 9 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.46-11.64
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 9 to 34 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.32-14.41
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-52.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America