CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Apr 26, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 26, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 to 11 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.27-7.71
Northeast Colorado range 6.92-7.18
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.04-7.19
Cheyenne Wells 7.17
Southeast Colorado range 7.12-7.34
Southcentral Colorado range 6.66
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.01-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.01-7.13
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.13-7.27
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 to 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.44-6.65
Northeast Colorado range 6.37-6.64
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.45-6.64
Cheyenne Wells 6.64
Southeast Colorado range 6.70-6.87
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.35-6.44
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.37-6.40
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.35-6.44
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 2 to 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 10.98-11.14
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 6 to 11 higher
Southwest NE range 13.76-13.96
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 42.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 48.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto