CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Apr 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 19 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.40
Northeast Colorado range 6.81-7.02
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.92-7.05
Cheyenne Wells 7.02
Southeast Colorado range 7.00-7.22
Southcentral Colorado range 6.55
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.95-7.05
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.95-7.05
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.05
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.30-6.59
Northeast Colorado range 6.29-6.64
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.46-6.51
Cheyenne Wells 6.51
Southeast Colorado range 6.71-6.76
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.26-6.34
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.29-6.34
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.26-6.34
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 9 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 10.96-11.05
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 16 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.33-13.39
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-45.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report